Unity Free For All 2020 is the new version of the patch released so far, this allows you to extend the trial period of Unity Professional (offline).
The tool was developed by C # OnyxCoder (2018 onwards) who clarifies that it should be used for educational purposes and of course to test the functions offered by the engine.
To use this program correctly we just have to follow the following steps:
- Download and unzip the .zip (you may need to disable your antivirus)
- Ejecutar con privilegios de administrador
- Press the search button and navigate to the Editor’s directory, regularly it is C:Program FilesUnityEditor but if you used Unity Hub the path will be C:Program FilesUnityHubEditorYour_Unity_VersionEditor
- Once the editor is located, the program will recognize its version and enable the PATCH button, which you must press.
- Wait, if the patch supports the version you have chosen at the end it will show a satisfactory message.
- If there were no errors you can choose between replacing or maintaining your license file, that will be your choice.
The program itself is only in English, but the developer includes 2 .bat files with which we can start the program in Spanish and French.
Download Unity Free For All 2020
You can download the patch using the buttons below, green will take you to the download on the Mega.nz server and blue will take Mirrored.to a service that offers several download servers.
Note: Scrapywar’s Blog does not promote the use of ‘medicated’ software, the user is responsible for the use that he himself gives to the program, I just share links that only share in exclusive forums and no files are hosted on scrapywar servers. com.