1. Access and service features
1.1 The USER declares that he is of legal age and that, in any case, he is fully qualified in accordance with his personal law for access to this service and for the full acceptance of these conditions. It is expressly noted that some of the sections of this website, by their references or subject, may include comments or expressions especially restricted to adults, and not suitable for minors or sensitive persons.
1.3 This Blog consists of a space for information, communication and discussion on leisure content, whether audiovisual such as movies, series or television programs, games or any other related to entertainment, free access. As a space for discussion, the USER undertakes to respect the opinions of the other participants and to favor the correct functioning of the forum in accordance with the above purposes. In particular, the USER will refrain from:
– introduce or transmit, in any way, content that is illegal, dangerous or could be offensive or harmful to third parties.
– introduce or transmit, in any way, content that harms the rights or interests of third parties, as well as disclose personal, intimate, confidential or secret information of these without their consent;
– introduce or transmit, in any way, commercial or promotional communications, chain messages, pyramid schemes or any other content that pursue similar purposes;
– introduce or transmit, in any way, material containing computer viruses as well as other applications that could be used to interrupt, modify, destroy, limit or control the operation of systems, computer applications or files of third parties;
– prevent, interfere or modify the correct functioning of these services; Y
– collect any information or personal data without the prior consent of said persons.
“Content” means texts, images, animations or multimedia files, computer programs or applications, or hypertext links.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
2.1 The access and use of this Blog does not attribute by itself only license, assignment or recognition of any right in favor of the USER, which at all times undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights that correspond to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the use of the foregoing elements is authorized in the just measure in which they are essential for the access, visualization and operation of the Blog.
2.2 In the event that the USER or a third party detects content in this Blog that injures or infringes intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties, please contact us through DMCA [@] scrapywar [.] com, indicating the following elements in your claim for copyright infringement:
– Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
– Provide enough contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
– Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyright of your work, to which you are requesting that scrapywar.com disable access to the World Wide Web.
– Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web, providing information reasonably sufficient to allow scrapywar.com to locate the material. That means the URL of the content.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material described in the claim is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
– A statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being violated.
3. Responsibility and moderation of content
3.1 The responsibility for the contents corresponds to whoever introduces them. In this sense, neither the administrators or moderators of this Blog approve, recommend or value the information provided by the users of the service, which do not necessarily reflect their point of view, without therefore directly assuming any responsibility for such content.
3.2 The USER responds to third parties of the consequences, liabilities, damages and losses arising from the content that you enter in any way, whether text, images, files or hypertext links. Likewise, it guarantees that it has the authorizations, licenses or rights where applicable for the introduction or dissemination of the content it incorporates, and that in any case do not infringe any rights of third parties, whether intellectual property, industrial, honor, privacy , image, data protection, advertising, market and competition, trade or electronic services or others that may be applicable.
3.2 In any case, the administrators of this Blog may moderate and ensure the correct use of it, being able to eliminate, totally or partially, any content that infringes, really or potentially, the provisions of these conditions or in the current legislation. If you believe that some of these contents are against your person or against third parties, or may be considered illegal or inappropriate, please contact us at DMCA [@] scrapywar [.] Com or by filling out the form below so that we can assess them and take appropriate measures where appropriate.
Please use the following form to let us know about any violation produced on this site, please if you legally represent any organization identify yourself properly.